18 June 2014

Lilly Lemonade

I shared photos from our Au Revoir party at the South Carolina Yacht Club here, but today I'm sharing outfit details. (Basically because I cannot get enough of this dress...I'm so in love with the print and details!) Perfect for every summer soiree, I want to live in it and this color combination. Also, a rare guest appearance from the mister - he just looked so dapper I insisted. 


 
 

 

His: Blazer, Polo, Shorts, Loafers
Hers: Dress, Bracelet, Watch, Purse, Shoes

Pink and teal? Yes, yes, yes. And how I love a man in pink and gingham (on gingham!).

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wearing this dress today!! Your accessories are SPOT on- perfect coloring! xo

preppylove said...

Precious shift!

Kasey
http://www.preplovelove.com

Mrs. Shockley said...

I love the necklace! Where is that from?

TexanCouture said...

Perfection! I love both of these looks!

Unknown said...

that necklace is so cute!!!

xx,
Erin
www.sugarsnappearls.com

Unknown said...

that necklace is so cute and so perfect with that dress!

xx,
Erin
www.sugarsnappearls.com

Unknown said...

Can't get enough of your dress, either! And love how you went bold with the shoe!!

xo http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com