15 May 2014

Splurge vs. Steal

I LOVE a good bargain. When Credit Card Insider contacted me about sharing some of my favorite steals for their Splurge vs. Save campaign, I immediately had a few items in mind. First, these Target heels have been mistaken all over the blogosphere for their more expensive Steve Madden counterparts...at a quarter the price! Second, these sunnies have the same tortoiseshell and cat-eye look, without the designer price tag.

1, 2, 3, 4

Happy shopping and happy saving, y'all!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

2 comments:

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

I actually LOVE those Mossimo ones! love your picks girl!

XO Meghan
citrus fashion

I'maNolaGirl said...

The Mossimo shoes are adorable. They'd be perfect with just about anything!