08 May 2014

Sophia Webster for J.Crew

Sophia Webster has designed a line of chic heels for J.Crew, and I have just one word...swoon!



1, 2, 3, 4

Polka dots, stripes, prints, scallops, straps...so many stunning details! This is just a peek into her gorgeous designs - be sure to check out her full collection here. Dreaming of each pair on my toes for spring...

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

3 comments:

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

we were totally on the same page today with this! LOVE LOVE sophia webster...her designs are amazing!

XO Meghan
citrus fashion

Unknown said...

If I could afford all of these heels, you betcha I would be getting them all! I think I will have to splurge on at least one pair!

Leslie | Southern Flair said...

These are the cutest!! I love the first pair!