10 April 2014

Sail to Sable

I have long been a fan of Sail to Sable's tunics, and I must say that their collections just keeps getting better and better. This month's Matchbook Magazine feature clinched it for me: I am in love with EVERYTHING. I cannot handle myself with these gorgeous maxis, and did I mention that I also want to move in to Jennifer's apartment ASAP? Her taste is impeccable.




Photos belong to Matchbook Mag.

See what I mean? See the full feature and read the entire interview here.

There's still time! Enter to win a Smathers & Branson key fob of your choice here. The winner will be announced tomorrow.

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

1 comment:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I loved these too! Everything was just stunning.