24 February 2014

Roses are Pink

When I spotted this skirt at the Milly flagship store in NYC last year, it was love at first sight. The ruffled hem, the flirty print, the pleats...it had to be mine. Paired with black and bows, I'm ready for date night.










Top Target, Skirt Milly, Belt c/o Boden, Earrings Kate Spade, Bracelets Pink Bubbly (pink and gold), Necklace GroopDealz, Purse Kate Spade, Shoes Target

Did I mention it's very conducive to twirling?

Love this look? Pretty please vote for me in Vanity Fair's International Best Dressed Challenge here. Merci!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable skirt, and the shoes are too perfect!

-Lindsey & Amanda
Oh Buoy Boston

Flora Fascinata said...

Totally gorgeous! PC, I love that last photo! :D x

Unknown said...

The length is so perfect - sassy but still ladylike. Love it!

http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a great skirt!! And I love the way you paired it with the adorable belt. Super, super cut as always :)

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Taylor - Lights Camera Catwalk said...

I have those heels too, so fun! Love that skirt too!

xo Taylor
www.lightscameracatwalk.com