09 January 2014

Pink Windowpane and Pearls

One of my Christmas presents from Husband, this pink windowpane blouse has quickly become a favorite. Whether worn alone or layered under a sweater or little jacket, I am in love with the print and hot pink hue. With pearls to spare, a monogram or two (I couldn't wait to wear my new ONecklace bracelet!), and leather leggings, this is the perfect comfortably chic look.










 
Blouse Loft, Faux leather leggings c/o Legwear Loft, Pearl earrings and necklace Pink Bubbly, Monogram necklace GroopDealz, Watch c/o Timex, Monogram bracelet c/o ONecklace, Pearl bracelet, Pumps Christian Louboutin, Purse Kate Spade

Sidenote: I cannot get enough of the Spanish moss in the lowcountry...beautiful!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your advice! I am new to the whole layout thing so I just changed the background to pink! I also can't figure out how to get the picture of pearls off from behind my title! I hope you have a wonderful day!

The Blonde Truth said...

Love the look! I actually just found your blog through the southern blog society and was so excited to find someone who lives right near me!

Jenn
blondetruth.blogspot.com

Caitlin C said...

I am so glad I found your blog through Southern Blogger Society. I was beginning to think there weren't any in this area! I can't wait to see your future posts!

Caitlin C
withpearlsandastethoscope.blogspot.com