30 December 2013

Favorite Looks of 2013

With just two days left in 2013, let's take a minute to look back on this year. While I may look back on some of these as major fashion faux pas one day, here are some of my favorite looks of 2013: the year of neon, emerald, peplum, mixed prints, shimmer, and lace.


See all of my looks from the past year here. Cheers to a fabulous year and another one ahead!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

too cute

Julie Leah said...

Love, love, love all these looks!! Can't wait to see what you come up with in the new year, sugar!

xoxo

Ady said...

sempre bellissima. kiss ady
Ubique Chic

Lisa said...

You are seriously one of my favorite fashion bloggers to see posts from! Your outfits are always so colorful and sparkly they just brighten my day!