18 November 2013

Magenta Spots

One of my favorite Lilly prints of Fall, this top simply had to come home with me during Lilly's birthday weekend shopping party. How perfect is it paired with this lovely Loren Hope necklace from the Jeweler's Wife? With my pink cap-toe pumps, just call me the lady in pink!









Top Lilly Pulitzer, Pants Lilly Pulitzer, Necklace c/o Jeweler's Wife, Earrings Kate Spade, Bracelets Pink Bubbly, Watch Kate Spade, Shoes Target, Purse Louis Vuitton

To sweeten the deal, the Jeweler's Wife is offering $10 off your first purchase of $30 or more and free shipping. I'm loooving all that Loren Hope!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




2 comments:

Nadine said...

Such a cute look! Love that hot pink, such a vibrant color!

xoxo Nadine
www.myclassicwardrobe.com

Andrea said...

What a cute outfit! I just love 'happy' and colorful outfits like this one. Also this bold pink lipstick looks amazing on you. Wish I could rock a pink lip like that! :)
Very pretty.
xo Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous