29 October 2013

Condo Tour

We have been down south for a few months now, and our little beach condo is finally fully renovated, decorated, and unpacked. Today, I'm sharing an inside peek into our coastal oasis...welcome to our home! 

I searched for the perfect shade of seaglass blue for the walls...and I have been smitten with this coral chandelier for quite some time! 



White, bright, and beachy is the theme of the kitchen.


You may notice the day bar from Pink Bubbly's launch shoot


This gallery wall in our living room was a labor of love with my mister...filled with wedding photos and pieces from our favorite places. 


Our bedroom is a calming escape...complete with pops of pink. 




Our guests sleep underneath a wall of Parisian rooftops...



And Pink Bubbly's office is filled with inspiration pieces.





Where we sip sweet tea...


...and overlook our dock. 


Y'all come back! 

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




8 comments:

MHM1314 said...

This is SO beautiful! I feel calm and refreshed just looking at these pictures.

Also, do I spy an artists' rendering of that boat bow wedding pic?

Annaliese said...

Oh what a darling place to live!! Love the way you decorated it!

xoxo A
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

Arielle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! What color blue paint is that?

Miss Janice said...

Beautiful! Welcome to The South:)

Flora Fascinata said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!! Thank you for having me visit! So many interesting bits and pieces that make a beautiful life story. X

Linda said...

Adorable condo. Love the decor. What a beautiful job.
Linda
Tailgate Queen - game day dresses

Unknown said...

That gallery wall is perfect! I'm so excited to have my own place to decorate (roommate free) soon. I'll have to check back on this post for inspiration!

Lisa said...

So lovely! I love the pops of color!