12 September 2013

J.Crew Spring 14: NYFW

Prepare your closets for a major J.Crew invasion come Spring. Yesterday's presentation was chock-full of punchy prints, structured dresses, and sensational shorts that you will be convinced you cannot live without as temperatures rise. The entire collection exuded the effortlessly chic vibe that J.Crew has perfected to a tee. And can we TALK about those shoes?! A collaboration with Sophia Webster will assure your toes will not feel left out.









All photos belong to Style.com

Spring is calling all J.Crew-aholics!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




3 comments:

The Style Storm said...

Love alllll of these looks! Gorgeous!

The Style Storm
xo, Christina

Stella Cadente said...

It's all so perfect!!

If you have time please visit my blog, I'm just getting started!

http://www.petiteinpearls.blogspot.com

xx

My Fancy Pants said...

I love all these, I think I am addicted to J.Crew.
But isn't everyone?
Rosalyn
www.just2fancy.com