17 July 2013

Design Inspiration

I may have mentioned that we are fully renovating our new condo here on Hilton Head Island. While it is no fun living out of suitcases with boxes strewn around us (those boxes contain my wardrobe...it's killing me to be so limited!), selecting every element for our new space is a ball! Paint colors, kitchen cabinets and counter tops, furniture, chandeliers, wall hangings...I love it all.


We are living on the beach, so I want to keep everything very light with fun pops of color. Think, pale seaglass walls, a white kitchen, bright printed pillows, whimsical lighting, and ocean inspired accents. I think these rooms pulled from House Beautiful and Coastal Living perfectly fit the bill.

I cannot wait for the big reveal once it is complete (and to have access to my clothes and accessories again)

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin



1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see what you do with it all!