03 May 2013

North v. South: Favorite Spring Accessory

Is it really week 5 of North v. South Style, and is it really Friday? Between wedding festivities this past weekend and a busy week, time if flying! Our theme this week:our favorite Spring accessories.

I am a girl that looooves to accessorize, so choosing just one favorite Spring accessory posed a challenge. When I remembered this glitter bow belt from Kate Spade, I knew I had struck gold...not just my favorite for Spring, but my favorite accessory EVER. I have paired this in so many ways (it was a fabulous addition to my holiday sparkle ensemble many times), but I chose a simple navy shift for this Spring-inspired post.


  

The sun was shining in Newport, and it was the perfect day to sparkle. 

  

Bows on bows! Can a girl ever have too many bows? 

  

  

  

What does one pair with a glittery belt? Glittery bow charm shoes, of course!

  


Outfit details: Bow Belt Kate Spade, Shoes Charm by Kate Spade, Dress Old Navy, Clutch Kate Spade (previous season), Necklace RueLaLa, Watch Kate Spade, Earrings and Bracelet Aquamarine

Don't forget to visit these lovely ladies: 

Pearls & Twirls

Wishing you a weekend filled with mint juleps and derby dresses! 

7 comments:

Sam said...

This color is gorgeous on you! Love the touches of sparkle too!

xo
Sam

Julie Leah said...

I LOVE this look on you. There's nothing more perfect for spring than bows and sparkle!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I am just discovering your blog now, but I am obsessed with it! That belt is one of my favorites and I adore how you styled it!
xx, Emily
so anthro

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

You had me at sparkle! Then you had to go and say bow...SOLD, gorgi!!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...MadMe Spoiled

Margarita Bloom said...

Sparkly bows! I love it!!!

Ines said...

You are looking sooooo beautiful in those colors!
Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Ines

Lisa said...

I just love matchy matchy and am loving the belt with the shoes!! Perfection!