04 April 2013

Let's Talk Fashion!

I was thrilled to be invited to speak at the library in town tonight, and we're talking about (what else?!) fashion. I promise to share my presentation once the event has passed but here is a teaser in the meantime...

Spring is upon us, and it's time to trade layers for lightweight coats and wellies for sandals (pedicures required). Here are the top ten trends every woman must have in her closet come springtime.  

Michelle was a born fashion love and has never stopped playing dress up. She has worked in the fashion industry for 6 years (currently in PR and social media for a women's boutique called Haven) and is the author of the fashion blog Pink Champagne.

Photo via 

Wish me luck! 







2 comments:

MHM1314 said...

Have a WONDERFUL time! You'll be great!

Flora Fascinata said...

How fabulous, you will be wonderful! Lucky audience! Too far for me to pop in, make sure you tell us more. X