26 February 2013

#NYFW Trends: Metallic

Metallics were ALL over the runways during Fashion Week, and I'm ecstatic! (I love some shimmer.)

Take a look at what I mean.

Metallic prints pop whether a dress or pants peeking under a coat from Honor:



DVF shines with this blazer atop a printed pant/shirt duo: 


Triple the shine with a DVF pencil skirt, shimmery blouse, and overcoat: 

 

Milly knows how to do metallic:




Off the runway, Kate Spade and J.Crew added lots of shine to their presentations:



Don't forget to look at their metallic toes! I adore a glitzy heel. 

Photo credits: The Cut

 Sparkle and shine, ladies! XX

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love a metallic shoe, too! Well, actually, I adore metallic anything! Such a fun way to make a basic outfit feel more glamourous! Thanks for sharing!

Jessie

jessieholmesspringer.com

Something Delightful by Rachel Timmerman said...

I am loving all of the metallic toes and especially the pointy toe shoes! They're too perfect :)

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Ooooh, I love that first dress!! Gorgeous!

Marie said...

I love metallic shoes!!! Love that dress!

Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com