27 February 2013

#NYFW Trends: Jewel Tones (& Jewels!)

Fall fashion always brings jewel tones into the mix, and I adore these rich hues. 

I also go gaga for jewel embellishments...what girl doesn't love a little bling? 

Ruby from Honor:



Amethyst from Tory Burch:



Aquamarine from Tory Burch




Emerald from Tibi



Garnet from Zac Posen


Jewel embellishments always add an ounce of glamour to any look, and there was plenty of glam on the runway. 

Jewels spice up this LBD from Honor:


Kate Spade adds some sparkle to an overcoat:


Oscar de la Renta takes my breath away with silver studs and pink leather: 


Tory Burch adds some gold glitz to winter white: 




Bring on the jewels, whether it be hues or of the sparkly nature! XX 

Photo credits: The Cut

2 comments:

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Alcuni abiti sono meravigliosi. Kiss

Melissah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am now the newest follower on your pretty blog. I love the bright colours in the first 2 outfits!
x
Melissah from Scrapbook