07 March 2012

All aboard the Louis Vuitton train!

A romantic and whimsical carousel for the Spring show, now a train for the Fall/Winter show! Pure genius, Louis Vuitton. Oui, Marc Jacobs has outdone himself again with a magical show that transports the audience to a glamorous era.




all photos via


My jaw dropped as I watched a string of gorgeous models step off the Louis Vuitton train, decked out in stunning coats with jeweled buttons, fabulously old-fashioned hats, ladylike dresses, and the ultimate in chic accessories. The lines were lovely, and the patterns were pure beauty. The perfect finishing touch? A porter for each model carrying her stunning Louis luggage. My favorite of Paris Fashion Week, you simply must experience this show for yourself. 



Classic chic done to perfection with just the right amount of glitz. Swoon!

5 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

It's amazing how many places are embracing the 20s all of a sudden!

how i met your father blog said...

so gorgeous... love LV!

stop by and enter my giveaway if you have a minute; a state charm necklace from alter designs! http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-wish-they-all-could-be.html

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

marc jacobs always knows how to put on a show for sure!

Unknown said...

As a fashion designer, I've been very clear I'm not an artist, and because I created things is to sales, is to promote in the market, is to be used, and to finally is discarded. --Tom Ford
Christian Louboutin Collection

Anonymous said...

I love each and every hat! Too perfect!