14 February 2012

Be Mine

I hope you are all having a trés romantic Valentine's day! What better way to celebrate here on le blog than with the gorgeously pink and red photo shoot from the Glitter Guide? Whether you are celebrating with the man of your dreams or the ladies you love, may your day be filled with sweets, bubbly, glitter, and of course PINK! 









My day started our with a sweet surprise from Kate Spade, and I cannot wait to see the surprises Husband has in store for tonight...I'm giddy in anticipation of celebrating LOVE with my Valentine! 

Cheers to love! XX

7 comments:

P*P*P said...

Happy Valentine's! Sounds like you're going to have a fabulous holiday!

Kori said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY HONEY!!! I hope you have a lovely day...your post is perfect for my linkup! I hope you will go add it and participate...Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Sara said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day filled with all things that make your heart smile! Cheers!:)
XOXO,
Sara

Erin said...

Happy V-Day! Your post def makes me want to hold a valentine's soiree, so chic!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I love these photos, so pretty! I'm looking forward to celebrating with my hubby tonight too! Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

Leslie said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It sounds like your day was off to a good start. :)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I was very good according to Cupid aka the Hubby...a Confetti bracelet from HERMES...insert giddy giggl HERE! What a wonderful way to start my day!! Topped off with goodies galore from my KinderGators! A day filled with pink LoVe!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten