04 October 2011

Fifi Flowers & Pink Champagne

I have been in love with Fifi Flowers' work for quite some time. I was completely smitten as soon as I read her headline: "Painter of whimsy and fun with a Parisian flair!" TrĂ©s fabu, oui? 

Here are a few of my favorites: 





 




Amazingly glamorous and fun, oui??? 

When it came time for a one year "paper" anniversary present for Husband, Fifi Flowers came to mind and voila! I commissioned her to paint one of my favorite wedding photos of us sailing into our reception... with a little pink and green flair! 


When I received this initial sketch in my inbox, I was positively giddy. Husband loved his anniversary surprise, and the painting loves its' new home in our bedroom. 



Sailing into happily ever after... You can see all of Fifi's gorgeous paintings on her site

Bisou, bisou! 


8 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh I love it! So cute!

Julie Leah said...

Oooh, I just love it!!! Absolutely perfect!

Glitterista said...

What a fabulous anniversary idea! Fifi is such a talented artist. Love the idea of waking up next to your special picture everyday. ;)

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Absolutely love her work! What a great anniversary gift -a keepsake forever! Xo.

Cool Gal said...

Oui! Tres bien!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Oh, how neat, and gorgeous!! Great idea for paper too!

Madras and Pearls said...

Such a fun idea, and I am now a lover of her work as well :) You have the absolute cutest blog- I always leave wanting to shop or head to Paris for the week!

Danielle said...

Great idea!! and fabulous job!!! Where did you get the frame and what size the picture?