18 October 2011

Attention to Detail

I always get excited to watch the runway shows when a new season's collection is making its debut. My one gripe watching a streaming video on my laptop screen? I wish I could see more detail!  So, you can imagine that I was just over the moon when my beloved Louis Vuitton posted an album showcasing all the sweet little details in their Spring/Summer 2012 collection. 












all photos belong to Louis Vuitton/Ludwig Bonnet 


I'm so in love with the pretty pastels, eyelet details, ladylike silhouettes, and romantic, whimsical feel of the entire collection. What a fairy tale! 

Wishing you each a day filled with lovely details. XX  

PS - Cheers to 400 followers! Thank you from the bottom of my little heart for following and your sweet comments - you make me smile!  



7 comments:

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Great blog post! I love these pictures!!! Detail is great any season...but the spring fashion previews in the fashion shows definitely seem to capture it best. Nothing is like a little bit of lace, eyelet, and frill. Polish at its finest! Have a wonderful day xoxo

Leslie said...

I adore eyelet! What a beautiful collection.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Oh sweetie it is all just soooooooo divine and the only thing that could possibly make it better is if they had YOU on the runway!!!! BTW I think you need one of each!! :) Love you my doll! xoxo

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

LV's details are always incredible....love walking by the windows on 57th because you just never know what they have up their sleeve

Sarah said...

Loving these!! The collection is too cute!

Glitterista said...

That first baby blue bag is absolute perfection. ;)

Socially Savvy said...

I dream in LV. Thank you for the dreamy post. xo