16 September 2011

Here Comes the Model!

I interrupt this regularly scheduled post for a major announcement:

 I'm going to be a bridal model!!!

(with my besties on the beach the day I became a Mrs.)

The amazingly talented Jackie of Jaclyn L Photography was looking for a model to test different lighting techniques, and I was the lucky bride selected! I am simply over the moon at the thought of slipping into my wedding dress one more time and taking some fabulously fun photos. (My mind is already reeling with jewelry, hair, and make-up ideas...oh the possibilities!!!) An absolute dream come true!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend - kisses!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That IS very exciting news!! I hope you get to share these photos with us- that is so cool!

The Aly Way said...

Congratulations! Such a lovely picture of y'all!

~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~

Cool Gal said...

How fun! You will be the perfect "bride" model. So adorable. :)

Please share the pictures. I loved looking at your Paris photos. The first time I saw you. :)

Loved all your adorable outfits.

Designs by Kara Kihm said...

Ohhhhh how amazing! Congrats! I've been looking for a company to photograph my clothing line. I wonder if they do events besides weddings! Keep us posted on the shoot :)

Margarita Bloom said...

That is soo awesome...congrats doll! That's going to be sooo much fun! :)

Fash Boulevard said...

YAY! Congrats. that's soooo exciting. adore this post. I hope you had a great weekend. I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com