12 July 2011

Retro Chic

In case you missed my guest post for the darling Kori at Blonde Episodes (big thank-you's to her again for asking me to fill in!), I just had to post the lovely collection from Alice & Olivia's 2012 resort lookbook here on Pink Champagne, too. (Besides, I adore those bright colors too much to not share with each of you!) . Are you ladies ready to swoon over some retro, color-popping, glam frocks? Let's!














A little bit seventies siren, a little bit Spanish senorita, these looks are stunning for summer in this lady's book. Throw on a big-brimmed hat, some stylish shades, and lots of color, and get ready to frolick in the sun!

Wishing you a colorful, fun, summery day! 

5 comments:

Val said...

Pure gorgeousness!

Glitterista said...

I will take the pink and black ensemble, tout de suite! ;)

Emily said...

I die for the one-shoulder polka dot number with all of those yellow accessories! So chic! SO summery!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

You're right, darling, these are FABULOUS colors! They just make you happy to look at them ... and big hats have never been so chic as this year! I sported one around the pool when I was on vacation too! Hope you're having a lovely summer, sweetie ~

Kisses,
Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You know I love those big hats and I want/need/am obsessed with that striped romper!