15 June 2011

Glitter Girl

Happy Wednesday, my loves! My blogging besties Julie and Trishy both alerted me of the launch of the fabulous Glitter Guide, and I have been positively giddy pouring over the site and swooning over the gorgeous images. You can see their posts about the launch here and here, and you can check out your new favorite site here.

I just had to share these stunning shots from the Glitter Girl photo shoot with you... are you a glitter girl too???







"The Glitter Girl is many things: kind, fun, and stylish. She’s a taste-maker and a total magpie.She loves scouring the world for inspiration and thinks of all things fabulous as “glittery.” A Glitter Girl loves color and anything that lights up a scene. She never leaves the house without her favorite lipstick, lives each day like it’s her birthday, and sparkles from the inside out."

Perfectly said, sister!


Celebrate Semi-Wordless Wednesday with the darling Daphne! XO

8 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

wow they have an amazing photographer! these photos are gorgeous. going to check out their sites now :)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Erin James said...

love it!
xo
Erin

pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

Heather said...

ahhhh someone who appreciates pink as much as I do!!! gorgeous pictures! I love those balloons! Stopping in from FF&P to say hello!

Heather

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Thanks for the cute comment, I LOVE your blog and all these cool pictures... PLUS the music, I keep replaying this one song, have a great Wednesday! I am totally following!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Omg, I love those photos, so gorge! I love the whole concept, and I definitely try to live everyday like it's my birthday ;)

So glad a I cam across your blog, I'm a new follower!
www.inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Yes, I am a glitter girl! I actually have the most fabulous gliterry, sequined Free People skirt I wore for my 21st birthday--so often I wish I had more opportunities to wear it!

Anonymous said...

All the pink and glitter! How cute- I'll have to check it out! I'm stopping by from FF&P!

how i met your father blog said...

love love love as always! thanks for the fun, glamorous post, sweets!

http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/pre-birthday-in-paris-adelphia.html