19 May 2011

I'm Gonna be a Supermodel!

The fashion show has arrived, and I'm busy prepping! (On my way to hair and make-up soon... hooray!) The event is a charity luncheon and fashion show at the country club to raise money for the new cancer research and treatment center being built... fashion and a good cause. I will be modeling a cocktail dress and swimwear... I pinky promise to take tons of pictures to share with you ladies!


The event invitation is just PERFECT for Trishy's Pink & Green Thursday, oui? 


I have been super-busy this week and I apologize for the lack of commenting... I cannot wait to visit all of your blogs and catch up with you!

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I'm not "fashion roadkill" a la Carrie Bradshaw! XOXO

8 comments:

P*P*P said...

Good luck! I am sure it will be wonderful! :)

Muffy said...

Good luck! You're going to do terrific!!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

SO exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Woohoo!!! I have no doubt you will be fabulous! Can't wait for pics!

Glitterista said...

Yay! Best of luck and have a blast at the fashion show! Can't wait to hear all about it. ;)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

How exciting!
I am sure things will be just fabulous!
Can't wait to hear all about it.

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Kori said...

How fun, can't wait to see the pics and your music cracks me up!!! Kori xoxo

Jenny B. said...

I am your newest follower from the hop! Please follow me back @ http://bookreviewsbyjenny.blogspot.com/

:o)