16 May 2011

FTC for FFP

In case you are confused by the excessive amount of abbreviations in the title, that means French Toast Casserole for Flip Flops & Pearls! I'm participating in Daphne's delicious recipe swap, and I'm sharing the secrets behind the French Toast Casserole that I made for our Mother's Day brunch.


Get your pink and green aprons on, and let's cook my little Giada's!


Pink Champagne's French Toast Casserole

ingredients:
10 slices whole wheat bread
1 1/4 cup of milk
1 tbs margarine
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 eggs
cinnamon
maple syrup

-Cut slices of bread into 1 inch squares and arrange layered in a casserole dish.
-In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, margarine, and vanilla extract. Beat until fully mixed.
-Evenly pour mix over the bread in the casserole dish and let soak in.
-Sprinke cinnamon over top of casserole.
-Bake in oven 45 min at 350 degrees.
-Sprinkle cinnamon and drizzle maple syrup on top and let cool.
-Cut into squares and serve - enjoy!

6 comments:

Cool Gal said...

That looks so good! Oh how my family would love to have this for breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Yum....thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

MMMMMMMM!
I am copying this one right now!
That looks tasty.
Thanks so very much.

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

oooh goodness-- I know I would love this!!

nomo wino daph said...

Oh, I was so down with the title:)

Thanks for sharing this. I can't wait to try it!!!!
Oh my yum!

Thanks for linking up sweetie-xo

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

Yum! This looks so good for a sunday morning before church. Thanks for sharing!

xoxo.

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

Oh my! This sounds delish! I can't wait to try this one out. Thanks for sharing!!! :) xoxo