29 April 2011

You may now kiss the PRINCESS!


Rise and shine, lovely ladies! It's 4AM here on the East Coast, and I am decked out in my own bridal jewels and ready to attend the wedding of a lifetime from the comfort of my own home. Today is the blessed day on which William and Kate will say I do, and Kate will become a Mrs. and a PRINCESS! I cannot wait to swoon over each and every detail and of course to finally see THE DRESS! The long-awaited day has finally arrived, so let's enjoy while sipping our tea and nibbling on our scones.

Sending love and congratulations to the Prince and Princess from Pink Champagne! XOXO

(Actually, these warm wishes are coming from Lady Vivienne Goldie-Brook! What is YOUR Royal Wedding guest name? Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is your maternal grandmother/grandfather's first name. Your hyphenated surname is the name of your first pet, double barrelled with the street you grew up on. Play along, pretty please!)

Post-wedding update: SWOON! Kate was the epitome of the princess bride - classic, elegant, and gorgeous. And that LACE? Le sigh.







via

8 comments:

Kate said...

Lady Ella Sadie-Foxcroft

living well said...

So worth waking up early for!! Such a fairy tale!

P*P*P said...

Didn't you just love it?! I def. shed a few tears because it was all just so romantic and overwhelming! I cannot IMAGINE what she was feeling and thinking. What an amazingly lucky girl - I'm sure it was the thrill of a lifetime!

And her dress....oh goodness, her dress! Grace Kelly certainly inspired her! And that tiara....the sparkling jewels were BEAUTIFUL! SO FUN! :)

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

oh my! What a wedding, what a dress.. I was swooning the entire time. It was simply gorgeous- every minute.

xoxo.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hehe, I am Lady Jacqueline Babe-Gaskins!

Cool Gal said...

Good afternoon, Lady Vivienne Goldie- Brook,

How are you on this lovely day? I wasn't able to watch the wedding live, but I have been enjoying the highlights. Kate was absolutely stunning and the wedding was gorgeous. They truly look so happy.

Cheers to taking out your jewels and watching the wedding in "royal style."

Sincerely,

Lady Clouetta Tilly-Bluebill Bay

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it a beautiful wedding? I'm so glad I got up to watch it! :) xo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I didn't get up early but I got to watch some of it on DVR while the boys napped at babysitting. Kate's dress was so elegant and you could really tell how in love they are!