04 April 2011

Here Comes Kate Spade!

Did anyone else wake up to this lovely in their inbox over the weekend?
Anything that says wedding or Kate Spade and is bursting with this much color makes my little heart go pitter patter and skip just a beat.
Yes lovelies, Kate Spade has come out with a wedding collection!
Are you celebrating with me?
Beautiful white details of lace, eyelet, ruffles, and bows..
And of course accentuated by gorgeous bursts of color.
Wrap the presents, pour the champagne, and put on your dancing shoes!

Wouldn't you just LOVE to wear accessories like this everyday? I die over a fab headband and bright accessories.
all photos via
Here's hoping your week is off to a bright, beautiful beginning! XOXO

9 comments:

P*P*P said...

Ohhh!!! I spotted this collection IMMEDIATELY when I walked in the Kate Spade store this weekend! The dresses are even more gorgeous in person...to die for!!!

Jocelyn said...

ahhh, loving this! Especially love the lace dress and bright yellow necklace!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

great minds must think alike!! i am planning a post on this later in the week-- yours is great!

how i met your father blog said...

i love just about everything about the new kate spade line... now i just need a fiancee!!

i especially love the sparkle heel shoes. swooN!

Cool Gal said...

Drooling....so cute! Love the pops of color! :)

nomo wino daph said...

I got this email and was like AHHHHH WHY CANT I WIN THE LOTTO!!
lol

Have a great night sweetie-
♥♥

living well said...

I was SOO excited about this collection and just posted about it! I can't wait to get some of these lovelies for my wedding in November!

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Evviva il colore ! baci

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I am loving the turquoise shoes - so much fun. Actually I am loving everything that shade of blue these days. Phone cover, laptop, water bottle, purse, earrings.....obsessing.