22 March 2011

Spring-spiration from Kate Spade

The cold, dreary New England weather may say otherwise, but my Kate Spade wall calendar tells me that it is officially Spring (and Kate Spade has NEVER steered me wrong!). I need some bright colors and vibrant patterns in my life stat, so I turned to Kate Spade's creative director Deborah Lloyd to see what inspires her. Behold:
 Quite the inspiration board, oui???
This lovely would be sure to trick my neck into thinking the sun was shining bright! 
Ask and you shall receive. Bright colors: check. Vibrant patterns: check. This purse screams spring!
Just in case you need a little more sunshine...
This clutch makes me crave a pina colada badly... anyone with me?
all photos via
Thank you, once again, Kate for the rays of sunshine bursting off my screen (until the real sun catches up). Wishing you all a bright Tuesday!
 


12 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

Loving all the bright spring colors everywhere!!

Hannah said...

Kate always does colors just right! I posted some of her pics on Saturday. Hope you are having a good week!!

Anonymous said...

Love this post, we need a bit of bright and happy in the middle of our gloomy days!

Sending you a smile,
tp

Julie Leah said...

Eeeeeee, Kate Spade always knows just I need for a little pick-me-up!! I adore you, love bug! xo

nomo wino daph said...

Ohhhhh Loving all this yellow, so pretty & springy!

Happy Tuesday Doll!

xo

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

loving the yellow! Kate Spade can surely brighten up any day.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Citrus colors are a great way to make even the grayest winter day seem cheery. Thanks for the mood lifting post! :)

www.hotpinkcombatboots.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

love, love, love kate spade! and yellow is one of my favs (my bedroom at home in richmond is painted yellow so i wake up every morning with sunshine!)

Cool Gal said...

Love the necklace. It's like a ray of sunshine wrapped around your neck! Wow!

Happy Wednesday!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I will take that yellow jacket and one pina colada please! xx

Anonymous said...

That clutch is to die for! The little pineapple closure....too cute! xoxo

Glitterista said...

Love that rattan scooter! I can just imagine bopping around an island on that wearing bright Kate clothes! ;)