17 February 2011

Pink & Green Kate Spade Steals!

Happy Pink & Green Thursday, loves! As always, you are cordially invited to celebrate your favorite pinks and greens with Trish - she is just the sweetest host ever, so please RSVP yes!
 
photo via
This Thursday is especially happy for this lady because I have one day of work left until Husband and I jet-set to Ireland next week AND I have some lovely Kate Spade steals to share with you (a few may have made their way to my closet)!
There was one left, and it was in my size. I consider it a gift from the fashion gods. (And you would hate me if I told you what I paid for it...)


You bet your pretty little shoes that this cardigan is making the trek across the Atlantic with me. I just fell in love with the colors and the beading.
And just for fun, here are a few more photos to preview the Fall Ready-to-Wear Collection... swoon! Left wanting more? Head over to Women's Wear Daily for the complete collection.
Do you have any favorites? Happy Pink & Green Thursday, fellow pink & green lovers!

9 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Lovely images girlfriend!! Enjoy last minute preparations for your exciting trip :) Wheeee!! xo

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

Kate Spade is my absolute favorite so obvs I am loving your post today. Oh...and I have that same cardi! :)

Anonymous said...

The jeweled cardigan is perfect for Spring; I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time while you visit Ireland!

x M.

Suburban Princess said...

Happy Thursday! Have a great trip!

Glitterista said...

To say I'm a little green with envy with your good fashion luck would be an understatement. I adore that dress in every way! I've been trying to stay away from the sample sale--I'm sure I couldn't resist once I popped over.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and time getting ready for Ireland. :)

Ruth said...

Have fun in Ireland

WhatMissLoves said...

I love the beautiful, bright, and preppy colors! Gorgeous! Hope you can come follow my blog sometime! http://whatmissloves.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That pink coat is absolutely to die for!

camille said...

Each piece is beautiful. I especially love the pink coat. Tres chic. Hugs to you, darlin xxx

Camille @ Paris in Pink