27 January 2011

Pink & Green Couture

Another snow-covered day here in New England, and I need some sunshine in my life STAT! It is Fashion Week in Paris, and I cannot stop dreaming of jetting out of this snow and into the land of French fashion shows. (Paris in Pink, take in all the French couture you can and report back to us, s'il vous plait!) Nothing can quite glam up your Thursday like pink and green couture, now can it? Let's start with lots of pastel pink Chanel, shall we? Prepare to drool, ladies...
Simply divine! Classic Chanel styles paired with chiffon and jeweled embellishments galore!  
Let's bring some gorgeous greens into the mix with these stunning Elie Saab gowns:
Florals, flowing skirts, and sparkles... tres chic for spring!
Show us your favorite pinks and greens by linking up with Trishy!
Euro-kisses on each cheek to each of you!

8 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

STunning!
xoxo
SC

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Fabulous!

ps. I left you a little something on my blog :) xo

Leslie said...

Those are all so lovely!

Ashley said...

Love the dresses and I hear you about the horrible weather! Come on sun!

Madras and Pearls said...

Gorgeous. This makes me want to leave Boston & hope a plane to Paris STAT!

Annemarie said...

Adore them all; especially that 2nd to last green dress! Perfection! xoxo

Glitterista said...

Wow--those long gowns are absolutely phenomenal. I think I could wear the "X" Chanel shift weekly. ;)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Oh my sweet and beautiful friend, you managed to pick the most amazingly stunning pink and green confections from two of the lovliest brands imaginable, Chanel and Elie Saab. How wonderful it would be to have a closet full of ALL of them! I love Chanel #1 and #2, just classic and effortless, and Elie Saab #1 is so fabulous, now let's pick out your fave and tell our beaus we need somewhere fab out on the town to wear these pretties!! :) Thanks for the lovely Pink & Green Thursday linkup!
Love you always sweet friend!! xoxoxoxo
Trishy