13 December 2010

A Very Champagne Christmas!

The Christmas season is in full swing (11 days and counting!), and I have been tres busy. One reason? We are hosting a fabulous soiree this Saturday night for our first married Christmas! Here is the invitation that I designed. The checklist is long, lovelies, and I want everything to be absolutely perfect. Decorate the house: check. Find a fabulous party dress: check (photo to come... pinky promise... hint: Milly!). Make a festive mix to play: not check. Prepare hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and plenty of champagne: not check.

Also to do this week: Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, and mailing Christmas cards. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, oui?

Big hugs and kisses!  

7 comments:

mFw said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!! You are so cute!!! My friends and I had a champagne and chocolate covered strawberries party at a guyfriend's apartment this weekend! It was SO fun!!

Cindy said...

Love the invitation!! Have a wonderful party! Cheers!

Donna said...

Sounds like you are ready for a great holiday!!!

Kate Kinsley said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. You can see it on my latest post found here on my blog...

http://deceivinglydomestic.blogspot.com/

Hope this makes you smile!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Such an adorable invitation!!! I cannot wait to see your party dress. I saw the prettiest Milly dress this weekend. It was gold lace - very Jackie O!

Glitterista said...

I'm sure you'll have such a fun party! Love the invitations. Best of luck getting it all done. :)

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE the invite!!!! I hope it's nothing short of a blast- I am sure it will be the talk of the town!!!

xo