25 November 2010

Thankful

I am THANKFUL for:
-My best friend, love, and partner that is now my Husband!
-An amazing family and wonderful new family-in-law
-Designer bags and beautiful shoes
-The start of the holiday season... bring on the Christmas carols, trees, lights, and parties!
-Best friends that are like sisters
-Blessings in disguise
-Headbands with jewels and bows
-Turkey and all the fixings
-Lovely jewels
-The perfect wedding day that we will remember forever
-Exciting trips and European adventures
-All of YOU! The friends that I have met through blogland and many more to come...

Don't forget to count your blessings and have a happy Thanksgiving! XO

6 comments:

Anastasia Schembri said...

Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to the newlyweds!!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

I do so enjoy your blog!
Happy Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours...

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

alanna said...

1) your Di/Kate ring is just stunning! what a lovely gift!
2) i SO wish you had orchestra pictures! your outfit sounds SO cute!
3) Happy Thanksgiving cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving darling! xox

I'maNolaGirl said...

I am thankful for your sweet blog which makes me smile!!!

Glitterista said...

Love the holiday blog design! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! :) XOXO