05 October 2010

Home Inspiration Boards

Happy Tuesday, lovely ladies! After looking at thousands of wedding inspiration boards and creating my own during my planning stages, the wedding planner in me has not gone away post-wedding. What does a recent bride do when decorating her newlywed home? Create a home inspiration board, of course! Husband and I have been on a drapery mission for a few rooms in our home, and I am envisioning the big Parisian swept drape for the large window in our living room. The black and white stripe is for my wardrobing room, and the blue room is a bedroom look. Feast your eyes on my inspiration, from Pink Wallpaper and the Plaza Athenee in Paris.

Le sigh. Let's just move into the Plaza and save ourselves a whole lot of work, shall we?

3 comments:

P*P*P said...

Seriously -- The Plaza...I am all about that! :)

Anonymous said...

I keep doing the same thing...attempting from transitioning from wedding planning to home planning. But at least you have a place to live (unlike me)!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

GORGEOUS inspiration photos!! Ooh La Frou Frou Girl Aimee (that hasn't posted yet) loves all things French and Plaza Athenee is her favorite hotel (you can see the picture of it on the sidebard of the Ooh La Frou Frou Collection blog).

Btw, Violet wanted me to thank you for your lovely comment and she left you a teensy little love note as well. xoxo

Have a lovely, lovely remainder of the week, sweetie.