27 August 2010

Rehearsal Dinner Day!

Today is the day... it's Rehearsal Dinner Day! I am off for a relaxing manicure/pedicure with my Mother, Mother-in-Law, and flower girl, followed by a lovely lunch. I am hoping for a little beach time to see our out-of-town guests who have already arrived, then it will be time to beautify! Rehearsal is at 6 at the church, followed by a delicious dinner, champagne, and celebrating with our dearest family and friends. You know what the best part of today is??? When I go to sleep and wake up in the morning, it will be our WEDDING DAY! *Squeaaaaal!*

Hugs and kisses from the bride!

8 comments:

Glitterista said...

Yay--Have a blast! I'm sure you'll make so many memories tonight (and tomorrow too of course)! :) Enjoy your relaxing mani/pedi.

P*P*P said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited for you -- it's all going to be SO AMAZING!!! Enjoy EVERY SINGLE moment!!!!!!

CONGRATS! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl, have a blast!!

Ally said...

Sending you tons of hugs for your fabulous wedding weekend!!! =)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Congratulations on being married! So exciting! :) I hope you had a great weekend! Looking forward to hearing all about it! :)

No Model Lady said...

Wow!! That's so exciting!! Have fun and treasure every second!

Lily Riani said...

bump into you blog... liking it :D

I'maNolaGirl said...

I can't wait to hear how your big day went!!!