28 May 2010

Photo Friday: ACK

Happy Friday, lovelies! Today is a happy Friday indeed - it is Memorial Day weekend, and I am leaving work at 1 to head to Nantucket for the weekend with FiancĂ© and friends on the boat. Nantucket is one of my absolute favorite summer destinations, and if you have been you know exactly why. The beautiful homes, the darling cobblestone streets, the fabulous shopping, the fine dining, and boats galore. A summer paradise! Memorial Day weekend on Nantucket means Figawi Race Weekend, complete with the regatta, tent parties, and lots of fun festivities. It is also the perfect opportunity to don your favorite Lilly and Vineyard Vines (I have been planning outfits all week - our little secret). Crossing my fingers and toes for lovely weather to match our lovely destination...
Happy Memorial Day Weekend, darlings! Welcome Summer - I've been waiting for you!

4 comments:

Emily Kathleen said...

Beautiful pictures! Have a lovely weekend :)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Have so much fun sweet chickie, Nantucket is one of my favorite places in the world. We used to rent a house in the summer in 'Sconset and it was so dreamy and relaxing. Lots of bike riding and sunsets on the rooftop deck! Take lots of pictures lovey! xoxo

Wallflower Diaries said...

Great pics!:)

Anonymous said...

I love Nantucket- have a great time! xx