15 April 2010

A Very Lilly Summer

The Lilly Pulitzer Summer 2010 Collection has been revealed, and I have a very long lust-list! Be still my heart. Here are just a few of my favorites:
Love white in the summer, and love ruffles any season! I have also decided that I MUST have a big sun-hat this summer and for the honeymoon - tres glamorous.
Pretty, sunny color, pretty white embellishments, and pretty pleating. Just plain PRETTY!
Classic shift, pretty print, and lovely lace. And seashells just scream summer by the sea!
ADORING the neckline and lace and on this lovely. Isn't the lace bib just to die? And pink? Perfect! I may have a very special event in mind for this piece...
 Maybe I'll just buy them all... summertime is Lilly-time after all, right?
Be sure to head over to Maryland Pink & Green and enter her giveaway for gorgeous Loren Hope jewelry - perfectly paired with any Lilly piece!

5 comments:

the pink prep said...

so right! summer = lilly!
and something white, lacey AND pink?!? here comes the bride....

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

That yellow dress is absolutely stunning!!! I need it!!!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL...LOVE THEM ALL! Wish I had the budget for all of them. *sigh*

PrincessM said...

So cute! I love the first two =)

Anonymous said...

Love love love! I don't have many Lilly pieces, but I may have to invest in more.