07 April 2010

The Perfect Pump!

Does anyone remember that American Express commercial where Jerry Seinfeld is pumping gas? I regress...
I have been searching for the perfect black patent leather pump ever since my go-to pair of black heels bit the dust. My requirements: round toe, not-too-high heel, quality and durability, and classic look. They must be able to seemlessly make the transition from daytime office-appropriate to nighttime chic. I FINALLY pumped my fist Jerry-style in triumph when I met the Calvin Klein Olive pump you see below. They are making their debut to the world today on my feet, and my toes are tickled they are so excited. Sweet, sweet success in the form of fashionable footwear...

4 comments:

the pink prep said...

oh my! i thought i spied some new polished patent! they will certainly go from office to out in one stylish step! way to go calvin!

Emily Kathleen said...

Love them! I'm on the search for the perfect neutral pump right now and finding it quite difficult too!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Ahhh...happiness is a sexy pair of black patent heels! Beautiful darling! Glad you've got happy tootsies today! XO

PrincessM said...

Super cute! How's the wedding planning coming along? We're almost there!! =) Hope all is well on your end.