08 April 2010

Hair Heaven

Today, I am walking a little lighter, Madonna is playing on my Pandora (I never get tired of Vogue!), and the sun seems to be shining a little bit brighter. Why the wonderful mood? Simple: I have a hair appointment tonight. There is something so luxurious and relaxing about getting my hair done, and I adore being pampered. The head and shoulder massage before the cut, the facial cream and aromatherapy spritz over my skin, the feeling of leaving just a little blonder with healthy freshly-cut ends... sigh. Even the tea seems to taste so much better at the salonspa. Pure bliss. Is it 6:30 yet? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I would trade places with you in a heartbeat! I love getting my hair done, especially if the salon has lots of good magazines to read. And you're right, tea always tastes better there!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

OH Happy Hair Day! SO thrilled for you, isn't it the bestest?!?

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

I get the same way about hair appointments! They make you feel soooo good after! :)

I just found your blog! It's so adorable and such a great choice in background. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am in SUCH need of a hair day...however, mine do not seem quite as lovely as yours!

North of 25A said...

What an adorable blog you have! And I could not agree more - when you have your hair done (and in my case it mean a touch up every two weeks) with a great blow out all is well with the world. I'll be back!