11 February 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

I have always loved to shop (understatement?). However, with a wedding, honeymoon, and home and boat expenses to consider, I have been trying to cut back on my shopping sprees. Perhaps it also has something to do with growing up and no longer being able to expense everything to the bank of Mom and Dad... Sigh - those were the days.

To toot my own horn (toot!), I have been doing very well with my self-imposed restriction. Every now and then though, this sneaky little urge creeps up on me and I feel the need to splurge. Today, it was ebay that got me. I found a seller with tons of gorgeous Lilly all. in. my. size. (My little heart begins to race) Lilly, at a discount, new with tags?!?! It's almost too much for me to take. Feast your eyes on these lovelies that I have my eye on (and am trying oh-so hard not to click that pesky "buy" button:
This dress screams outdoor summer days...
LOVE the Jubilee collection.
Office chic. Bonus points for practicality?
Ditto.
Love the cut and embroidery.
Oh-so pretty paired with white pants or shorts.
Adore this print - the perfect summer shift.
Does anyone remember the chapter from Confessions of a Shopaholic when she sets her oven timer for her ebay items? I completely empathize...
mJa

3 comments:

Ali said...

LUCKY YOU! Looks like you hit the jackpot I LOVE them! Makes me miss summer!

Courtney Michelle said...

Wow! That is soo cool! I would totally have bought all of them if I came across Lilly dresses!

By the way...cute blog! I came across it the other day. Love it! :)

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Nice finds, don't forget about the Lilly Pulitzer events at One Kings Lane and Rue La La! Happy Shopping!