15 January 2010

Photo Friday

I adore the idea of a themed day each week. WASP Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, Wedding Wednesday, Thankful Thursday - all so cute, but already taken. Today, PHOTO FRIDAY is born (if anyone else is already doing this, I have not seen it so I am taking credit). You may recognize the photo from the finale of Sex and the City - An American Girl in Paris. This is the one and only Plaza Hotel in Paris, France. Fiancé (how I will refer to him for the next 7 months until our wedding because I am still completely obsessed with saying the word!) and I were in Paris a little over a year ago, and this girl was in hea-ven when we stopped into the Plaza for an afternoon snack. Beef carpaccio, duck confit, and the most divine caramel dessert - all delicious! PS - I highly recommend the raspberry infused champagne.

mJa

No comments: